Last modified: March 1, 2018
Indiggo Associates LLC (“Indiggo Associates”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) develops, owns and operates the website www.indiggolead.com (the “Website”) and the Indiggo Leadership Platform, an adaptive learning SaaS based software platform to support the effectiveness of key leadership functionalities (the “Platform”). The Platform and the Website are the “Service.”
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Service.
- Via e-mail and other interactive features and other electronic messages between you and the Service.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- any third party, other than Qualified Third Parties (defined below).
The use of Personally Identifiable information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged Indiggo Associates.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Information We Access and How We Use It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service in order to provide you with a customized experience, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address (“Personal Information“).
- Your IP address, browser version, computer and operating system you use to access our Service and usage details.
- When signing up to the Service as an individual or enterprise that you provide as a part of using the Service
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- From exchange servers as authorized by you for read only purposes
- As you navigate through the Service
- From your company in the case of an enterprise contract
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As is true of most websites, as you navigate through and interact with our Service we gather certain information automatically and store it. We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information from your web browser or mobile device about your browsing actions and patterns including:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Understand our registered user’s usage patterns so that we can continue to enhance the Service.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service emails according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Service.
We and our analytics service providers, use technologies such as cookies, or similar technologies, to analyze trends, administer the Service, tracking users’ usage of the Service, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To deliver services to you through the Service
- To present our Service and its contents to you
- To provide you with information you request from us
- To provide you with notices about your account
- To learn in order to better serve you
- To learn and generate industry level research and benchmarks through analysis of pseudonymized (non-directly identifying) data
- To conduct internal analysis of the Service
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our Service, and any products or services we offer or provide through them
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose only with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not directly identify and is not directly linked to any individual, without restriction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent, if applicable
- As required by law such as to comply with any court order, subpoenas, bankruptcy or similar legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our registered users or others
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us service our customers/support our current operations (customer support). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We may provide links to third-party blogs or websites from our Service. The Company has no responsibility for and does not control such third-party blogs or websites reached through links on our Service or their information collection and usage practices. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit. The Company has no responsibility for the collection or use by such third-parties for such information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to request access, or deletion of your personal information please contact us at (email@example.com). We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain, own and use your pseudonymized data.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The platform has been designed and developed in accordance with commercially reasonable practices in secure data management
- Multiple roles and corresponding authentication procedures are implemented according to commercially reasonable practices.
- All data is encrypted and stored in encrypted form
- Enterprise level data will be logically isolated from other enterprise data in order to avoid any potential access and to maintain confidentiality
- If there is collaborative information across and within enterprises, then only specific people selected by the user to be involved in those collaborations have access to that information
- The security policies will be instituted on all instances of data replicated and stored. This includes backups, replications for performance and/or availability.
Data will be used only to support the core purpose of the Service which is leadership effectiveness, analysis, learning, reporting and conclusions and insights.
All external access to the data will be through the Service’s API’s over HTTPS over SSL/TLS
Disclosures Specific To The Service (when signed up through an Enterprise)
Our approach to data ownership is that all enterprise related data such as meetings, meeting content, links to priorities and any other data related to the work of the enterprise in any manner will always belong to the enterprise and would become immediately inaccessible to an individual user (“Enterprise User”) once they cease to be employed by or provide services to an enterprise client of the Company (“Enterprise Client”) or for any reason cease to be a selected user of the Service. All personal data such as leadership profile, blueprint personal priorities and personalized individual leadership development tools will belong to the individual user and such individual user will have the ability to recreate a new Indiggo account at all stages of their career to access such personal data if they leave the enterprise.
We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
We will retain enterprise and personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide services to our client. Indiggo Associates will retain this enterprise and personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Indiggo Associates will retain, own and use your anonymized data.
Information You Provide to Us (through an Enterprise Account / Individually Signing up to the Service)
You choose who you share your content with – we do not share any of this with anyone. You also may post, submit, publish, display, transmit or otherwise share (hereinafter, “Post“) content on the Service as part of working with the Service. The content may be posted through the Platform to other registered users of the Service to whom you provide access to the content. (“Authorized Users”).
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with information, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
Indiggo Associates LLC
4600 East West Highway Suite 875 Bethesda MD 20814
(240) 314-0533 firstname.lastname@example.org