Last Modified: March 18, 2016
No part of the Service is directed to persons under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS The SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant you are over 18 years of age.
If you are using the Service on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively “Organization”), then you represent and warrant that you:
- Are an authorized representative of that Organization;
- Have the authority to bind that Organization to these Terms; and
- Agree to be bound by these Terms on that Organization’s behalf.
The Company has a registration process for joining the Service as a Registered User. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to accept or reject any such registrant. You acknowledge that as a Registered User, your user account is personal to you, and may not be used or shared by any other person.
Accessing the Platform and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service, and any Company Content (defined below), functionality and services offered on or through the Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to Registered Users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of data as part of our security procedures, you must treat such data as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity, except as otherwise required by your employer if your use of the Service is part of your employment by such employer. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Service or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except as set forth below, the Service and any information, text, images, video and audio, materials or any other data uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Service, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof other than Enterprise Data, User Data and Third-Party Content (“Company Content”), and any software, features and functionality, are owned by, and shall remain the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws (“Company Intellectual Property”).
Enterprise Data, User Data, Third Party Content and Company Content are referred to collectively herein as “Content”.
Where noted, certain parts of the Service and Website are governed by and subject to the Creative Commons Attribution –Non-Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
The Company name, the Service name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or Registered Users of the Service or expose them to liability.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another Registered User or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Content on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the Company Content on the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Bypass, circumvent, damage or otherwise interfere with any security or other features of the Service designed to control the manner in which the Service is used, harvest or mine Company Content from the Service, or otherwise access or use the Service in a manner inconsistent with individual human usage.
- Use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Service, including any Company Content available on or through the Service, or any portion thereof, through any other application or website, unless and solely to the extent Company makes available the means for embedding any part of the Service or Company Content.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Company’s (and its hosting company’s) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of Company’s providers.
- Harass, abuse, harm or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group, including Company employees and other users.
- Provide any false personal information to Company or any other user.
- Solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other users.
- Create a new account with Company, without Company’s express written consent, if Company has previously disabled an account of yours.
- Restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of such person, or collect information about users.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Service or communications equipment and computers connected to the Service.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service, or networks or servers connected to the Service, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers.
Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Enterprise Data User Data and Third Party Content
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Data and have the right to grant the license granted above.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Enterprise Data, User Data and Third Party Content you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Data or Third Party Content Posted by you or any other Registered User of the Service.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post, publish distribute and otherwise disclose any Enterprise Data, User Data or Third Party Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Service. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We cannot undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Service, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or Enterprise Data, User Data or Third Party Content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all Enterprise Data, User Data and Third Party Content. Enterprise Data, User Data and Third Party Content must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Enterprise Data, User Data and Third Party Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any Content violates your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on how to send us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. Company considers a “repeat infringer” to be any user that has uploaded Third Party Content to or through the Service and for whom Company has received more than two takedown notices compliant with the provisions of 17 U.S.C. § 512 with respect to such Third Party Content. Company has discretion, however, to terminate the account of any user after receipt of a single notification of claimed infringement or upon Company’s own determination.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information, including but not limited to the Content, if any, presented on or through the Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by you or any other user of the Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Service may include material provided by third parties, including but not limited to Enterprise Data, User Data or Third Party Content provided by Registered Users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in such materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the Company Content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties, including Registered Users.
Changes to the Service
We may update the material on this Service from time to time, but such material is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Service
The owner of the Service is based in the state of Maryland in the United States. Access to the Service may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Service from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet, the Service will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR, TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Statute of Limitations
A party intending to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by an international courier with a tracking mechanism, a written notice of intent to arbitrate (a “Notice”), or, in the absence of a mailing address Company provides to you, via any other method available to Company, including via e-mail. The Notice to Company be addressed to Indiggo Associates, LLC, 4600 East West Highway, Suite 875, Bethesda, MD 20814.Attn: Chief Executive Officer (the “Arbitration Notice Address”). The Notice must (A) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (B) set forth the specific relief sought (the “Demand”). If you and Company do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Company may commence arbitration as set forth below or file a claim in small claims court. THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) WILL ADMINISTER THE ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (THE “Rules”), AS MODIFIED BY THESE TERMS. The Rules and AAA forms are available online at http://www.adr.org. If you are required to pay a filing fee to commence an arbitration against Company, then Company will promptly reimburse you for your confirmed payment of the filing fee upon Company’s receipt of Notice at the Arbitration Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration along with a receipt evidencing payment of the filing fee, unless your Demand is equal to or greater than $1,000 or was filed in bad faith, in which case you are solely responsible for the payment of the filing fee.
The arbitration will be in English. A single independent and impartial arbitrator with his or her primary place of business in Bethesda, Maryland will be appointed pursuant to the Rules, as modified herein. You and Company agree to comply with the following rules, which are intended to streamline the dispute resolution process and reduce the costs and burdens on the parties: (A) arbitration will only be conducted if the damages sought exceed $75,000; (B) the arbitration will be conducted online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner to be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (C) the arbitration will not require any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing by the parties; and (D) any judgment on the award the arbitrator renders may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT YOU AND COMPANY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. FURTHER, YOU AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE PROCEEDINGS OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING, AND THAT IF THIS PARAGRAPH IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE ENTIRETY OF THIS ARBITRATION SECTION WILL BE NULL AND VOID.
All claims you bring against Company must be resolved in accordance with this Arbitration section. All claims filed or brought contrary to this Section will be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to this Section, Company may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to $5,000, provided that Company has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
If Company makes any change to this Arbitration section (other than a change to Company’s Arbitration Notice Address), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within thirty (30) days of the change to Company’s Arbitration Notice Address, in which case your account with Company and your license to use the Service will terminate immediately, and this Section, as in effect immediately prior to the amendments you reject, will survive the termination of these Terms.
Waiver and Severability
You agree to receive email from us at the email address you provided to us for customer service-related purposes. Further, by using the Service or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments, Concerns and Requests
This Service is operated by Indiggo Associates, LLC, 4600 East West Highway, Suite 875, Bethesda, MD 20814.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests and other communications relating to the Indiggo Associates, LLC should be directed to: email@example.com. Please be advised that if you send us feedback, requests or any other communication (“Creative Ideas”), Company will (a) own, exclusively, all now known or later discovered rights to the Creative Ideas; (b) not be subject to any confidentiality obligation and not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Creative Ideas; and (c) be entitled to unrestricted use of the Creative Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person.